BETHEL MAINE HISTORY—CEYLON ROWE—BETHEL TRADER

Ira C Kimball’s  block of stores in the years soon after opening—on the left is the store of Rowe, Grover & Co.—which opened in 1866, a year after the building was finished. Ira Kimball also built the house later owned by William E. Skillings and today known as the Chapman Inn.

Bethel Journals Page 3